One Direction -->

Friday, September 30, 2011

Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy

Author's Note: In my pieces last year, I tended to struggle with Sentence Fluency. In this piece, I counted my sentence lengths to try to vary them more.

Gallagher Academy. A school for exceptional young women. To the world, that's all it is. In reality, it's a school for spies. Cammie Morgan, the headmistress' daughter, had grown up at this school and is a well trained spy.  She can speak fluently in 14 languages, and takes martial arts in gym class.  Then Cammie and her friends learn about "Blackthone". With teamwork, determination, and help from another spy school, Cammie and her friends have to fight to protect their school.

 I would strongly recommend this series for anyone who likes action. The author, Ally Carter, does a great job describing everything in the story. All the situations seemed real. The only thing I would change to the story is the ending. It isn't as clear as the rest of the story. Overall, this story was really good, and really fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction