One Direction -->

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Author's Note: Every year for New Year's, people make resolutions, goals they want to achieve over the new year. I wrote about my resolutions for 2012. My focus is word choice.

Every year, thousands of people across America make New Year's Resolutions. For many people, these consist of weight loss plans, learning something new, or to start exercising more. Even though so many people make New Year's Resolutions, not all of them keep them. This year I am going to make a better effort to keep my New Year's Resolution. Keeping them would not only be an achievement but it would also be cool to learn or accomplish something new.

One of my New Year's Resolutions would be to master my jump serve in volleyball by the end of the year. This would give me more confidence in the game and  improve my skill a lot. I would also like to keep up with the reading plan for our church, this year, we have been given a day by day reading plan and I would like to follow it through the whole year. Another resolution I have is to not put my writing off to the last day, and get it done early.

Everyone has resolutions. Whether write them done or not, everybody has a goal for the new year. They are so helpful because it helps people understand what they really want to accomplish over the year. And what better time to start? It's a new year, a time to start over. So what are your resolutions?



below:, Submitting your email address. "Happy New Year 2012 Wallpapers HD | Wallpapers Cafe." Wallpapers Cafe. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Jan. 2012. <http://wallpapers-cafe.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-new-year-2012-wallpapers-hd.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction