One Direction -->

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Adoption

Author's Note: Over break, my friend's family adopted a little girl, and I got to go to the ceremony. It was a great experience and I loved seeing the emotion of the adopting family. I decided to write a Cinquain poem about having a good family. My focus for the poem is voice.



Family
People Who Care.
They will always be there,
and they will always protect you.
Love




fun, providing a, interactive, learning environment, and time management for kids. "Focus On The Family." Take Control with Time Management. N.p., n.d. Web. 1 Jan. 2012. <http://www.effective-time-management-strategies.com/focus-on-the-family.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction