One Direction -->

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Author's Note: I wrote this poem while I was sitting in my room, while I was looking at a picture of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I wrote this poem about Audrey, and the confidence she showed in the picture. My focus is word choice.







The glistening pearls,
dangling from her neck.
The long black gloves
In which her hands beck.

Her silky hair,
Piled high on her head.
Her beautiful eyes,
Stare straight ahead.

A glowing smile,
A beautiful face.
The long black dress,
Showing her style and grace.



Genre. "Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast At Tiffany's Poster at Barewalls.com." Posters, Art Prints, Vintage Posters & Canvas Art at Barewalls.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 7 Jan. 2012. <http://www.barewalls.com/pv-439457_Audrey-Hepburn--Breakfast-At-Tiffanys.html>. 

 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this poem, it shows that some people aren't afraid of what other people think of them. I really admire those people that have enough self confidence that doesn't care what others think.

    ReplyDelete

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction