One Direction -->

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Florida

Author's Note: I am going to Florida the week after Spring Break, and I am really excited. We used to go with my extended family every year since I was born. We stayed at the same condo every year. Recently, we haven't been able to go in awhile, so I am really excited to go again. I wrote this poem about how happy I am, and how even though it might not be the same, we still get to go. My focus is voice. 

 

As you walk along the beach, 
You think back. 
Back to all the memories. 
Back to the previous years.
Things have changed. 

But through all the years, 
One thing remains the same. 
The love, 
The happiness, 
The memories made.



"Seaview Vacation Rental - VRBO 363446 - 2 BR Madeira Beach Condo in FL, Gulf Front - Family Friendly, Seaview #501 Top Floor." VRBO® is Vacation Rentals By Owner. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2012. <http://www.vrbo.com/363446>.






2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a very pretty poem. I thoughts that you had great description and voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your poem! Your voice was good. Nice backround by the way:p

    ReplyDelete

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction