One Direction -->

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Traditions

Author's Note: This Christmas season has been a year of making and breaking traditions. My grandpa's in the hospital and won't be home in time for Christmas, meaning we'll have to postpone our Christmas celebrations. I wrote this piece about traditions and how much they mean to me. I tried a diffeent type of poetry called an Alliterisen. My focus is word choice.

Every year we celebrate
All of our family traditions.
We all gather together.
Even though they will begin to change,
Some things remain the same.
Like the love that we will always share,
Better then any tradition.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the poems that you have been writing. They are very honest and you never seem to force your words. Keep up the good work.
    - Mr. Delwiche

    ReplyDelete

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction