One Direction -->

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall

Author's Note: I just got back from an amazing trip Up North. It's right around Halloween so everyone is dressed up. I decided to do a Haiku on Fall. My focus is voice. 



Leaves always dropping,
Halloween and Thanksgiving,
The beauty of Fall


"Bob Atkins - Digital Photography - Camera Reviews - Lens Tests - Canon EOS FAQ - Nature - Wildlife - Gallery." Bob Atkins - Digital Photography - Camera Reviews - Lens Tests - Canon EOS FAQ - Nature - Wildlife - Gallery. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2011. <http://bobatkins.com>.

2 comments:

  1. I always appreciate the visuals to go with your poems. To me, they make your writing appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You very much described the scene and season of fall. I like the visual to go with it too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Free Hearts Multi Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
One DirectionOne DirectionLouis Tomlinson - One Direction